- ‘Go the extra mile for children’ – reflections on the second charity walk on the Via Francigena
- Kent on Via Francigena Charity Walk, 7 October, 2017
- The Via Francigena of the South
- Heritage, hospitality and high spirits on the Via Francigena!
- First annual charity walk ‘Take a step for children’ was a great success!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: July 2017
‘Go the Extra Mile’ to raise funds for educational programmes for children living in areas of conflict: 20 miles on the Via Francigena from Canterbury to Dover, 7 October, 2017 for Save the Children The UK has over 140,000 miles … Continue reading