- ‘Go the extra mile for children’ – reflections on the second charity walk on the Via Francigena
- Kent on Via Francigena Charity Walk, 7 October, 2017
- The Via Francigena of the South
- Heritage, hospitality and high spirits on the Via Francigena!
- First annual charity walk ‘Take a step for children’ was a great success!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: October 2017
On 7 October, 2017 the second charity walk in aid of Save the Children took place on the Via Francigena UK (Canterbury to Dover). The event raised £770 with gift aid for Save the Children, supporting their important work in … Continue reading